FBS Data, the providers of FlexMLS, recommends using the top browsers available for best results. If you are using Internet Explorer to access Flex - switch to a different browser today! It is no longer supported by Microsoft (for further development) or FBS Data.
How to download and install Google Chrome
How to download and install Firefox on Windows
How to download and install Firefox on Mac
Aside from using a supported browser, it is also important to clear your browser history occasionally. This helps your browser to load properly, and avoid miscellaneous loading errors. Learn how to clear your history below...
Visit this website for detailed instructions with photos.
1. Click the Menu button, choose More tools and then Clear browsing data...Or, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Del.
2. Select what data you'd like to clear from your history using the drop-down menu and check the appropriate boxes.
3. When you're ready to clear your history, click Clear browsing data.
1. Click the History menu at the top of the screen. The menu lists recent pages from your browsing history, which you can navigate to by clicking on them. To edit your history or view it in detail, click Show All History...
3. To delete individual history items, right-click them and choose Delete, or press the Delete key to clear selected history items.
4. To clear everything, click Clear History.
1. Click the hamburger menu button and select History.
2. Choose Clear Recent History...
3. The Clear Recent History window will open. In the drop-down menu, choose how far back you want to clear the history, then click Clear Now.
You can also access this menu using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Del.